Attestation of diploma certificates is essential when getting an employment visa abroad. When you have an attested diploma, your opportunities have a higher chance to be better as most employers require it.
A fully-attested document is required in the United Arab Emirates before a company can issue you an employment visa. A fully-attested document means you have the attestation from the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the country which issued your certificate, UAE Embassy attestation in that country, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation in the UAE.
Suppose your diploma was issued from the Philippines and will be used in the United Arab Emirates. The document needs to be attested by their Ministry of Education (Commission on Higher Education) before their Foreign Affairs can accept the document for legalization. After the Apostille from the Department of Foreign Affairs Philippines, UAE Embassy in Manila will be processing your diploma attestation before MOFA UAE accepts your document.
For the Attestation of Diploma:
1. Verification from the issuing country's Ministry of Education
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country
3. Embassy of the country you will use it for, inside the issuing country
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country you will use it for
Other countries require original certificates to be submitted for the attestation process. Still, in some countries, the attestation will be done through the original documents or their Certified True Copies – UK, USA, Philippines, Canada, etc.
For the Attestation of Diplomas through Certified True Copy:
1. Certified True Copy by Notary/School
2. Verification from the issuing country's Ministry of Education
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country
4. Embassy of the country you will use it for, inside the issuing country
5. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country you will use it for
Don't hesitate to contact Stanford Global Attestation Services for any Apostille legalization or certificate attestation needs, and we will process everything for you!